Monday, February 01, 2010

UGLYDOLL!


Klara thought he was hungry. Any suggestions on what to feed him?

6 comments:

Aunt Mindy said...

He looks like he needs a cookie! That was very thoughtful of Klara to think he was hungry! Love to you all! Give K a big hug and kiss from her Aunt Mindy and tell her we're going to be sending her presents soon.
Love you
Mindy

marshall&emily said...

Cookies, eh? Indeed. He needs to back off on the sugar at times though. He gets a little frenetic. Thus, Em and I made some hearty and delicious borscht in the Crock Pot tonight, and she made peanut butter chocolate balls for dessert.

Aunt Mindy said...

yeah those cookies can definatly make you a little crazy! I've never had borscht before but anything Emily makes is always good. The peanut butter balls sound especially delicious. I'll have to get the recipe! By the way, that is one interesting looking doll. Love to you all~
Aunt Mindy

Cari said...

Hahahahahaha.

Marshall J.S. said...

Yes, anything that Emily makes is always good; and that is more and more the case every year. I made the borscht this time, and she helped translate the recipe to the crock pot. (BTW - Its great for the winter days. Here's the recipe I used: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/ukrainian-red-borscht-soup/Detail.aspx.)

Aunt Mindy said...

I'll have to try that. It sounds delicious! Didn't know you were such a cook Marsh. I'm proud of you-all of you- now about that peanut butter ball recipes?
I love you all,
Aunt Mindy