I'm loving all the snow pictures & glad it's not in our yard! But it does look like fun to play in!!!
And, Aunt Mindy.....clever of you to think of a tent.. Kids & tents are a magic combo. Hours of fun can be had in her personal castle. Love you Klara, and Emily & Marshall!! g.a.
We're glad she likes it. Thought she might have fun with it. sometimes its fun to hide! I hope she gets some hours of enjoyment from it. Love to all of you! More presents should arrive next week. Love Aunt Mindy
5 comments:
I'm loving all the snow pictures & glad it's not in our yard! But it does look like fun to play in!!!
And, Aunt Mindy.....clever of you to think of a tent.. Kids & tents are a magic combo. Hours of fun can be had in her personal castle. Love you Klara, and Emily & Marshall!!
g.a.
We're glad she likes it. Thought she might have fun with it. sometimes its fun to hide! I hope she gets some hours of enjoyment from it. Love to all of you! More presents should arrive next week.
Love Aunt Mindy
She loves it! Its her hideout. Em can fit through its flaps/doors and inside --I'm a little too large to share the space. Thanks Min.
Nice work Aunt Min! That's a sweet tent.
I wiggled into it to play with K. Its a nice tent and spot for a nap?
Post a Comment