WOW! That is craziness! Klara looks so tiny in the snow. I hope ya'll are staying warm and have plenty of heat and food. I'm praying for ya'll. Looks like you guys are having at least some fun. Take care and keep warm. Now about those peanut butter ball recipes? Love and kisses to you all. Aunt Mindy
Mindy- I got the peanut butter ball recipe off the internet and didn't save it. There were many of them, which were basically the same. You just mix butter with cornstarch, peanut butter and vanilla, along with something to give it crunch- like rice krispies or crumbled graham crackers. I didn't have either, so I mashed up some crunchy pastry twists that Marshall had bought to eat with his coffee (you know Marshall.) Then you chill it, form balls with a scoop and dip them in a sauce of melted bittersweet chocolate and crisco. I ommitted the Crisco, using butter instead, and played around with the amounts of everything. So...just go with the online recipe that looks best to you! It's yum and easy!
thanks Emily! You're the greatest!I just can't believe that snow- Its crazy how small Klara looks in comparison. I hope ya'll are warm and dry and have plenty of food. Itd b fun to b there and have snowball fights and make snow angels. Well a girl can dream right? Love you all, Aunt Mindy
Is Thomas the Train still something Klara likes? We want to send her something and I was wondering if she was still into Thomas the train? Love to you all, Aunt Mindy hope your snow is gone and ya'll are having some warmer weather.
5 comments:
WOW! That is craziness! Klara looks so tiny in the snow. I hope ya'll are staying warm and have plenty of heat and food. I'm praying for ya'll. Looks like you guys are having at least some fun. Take care and keep warm. Now about those peanut butter ball recipes?
Love and kisses to you all.
Aunt Mindy
Mindy- I got the peanut butter ball recipe off the internet and didn't save it. There were many of them, which were basically the same. You just mix butter with cornstarch, peanut butter and vanilla, along with something to give it crunch- like rice krispies or crumbled graham crackers. I didn't have either, so I mashed up some crunchy pastry twists that Marshall had bought to eat with his coffee (you know Marshall.) Then you chill it, form balls with a scoop and dip them in a sauce of melted bittersweet chocolate and crisco. I ommitted the Crisco, using butter instead, and played around with the amounts of everything. So...just go with the online recipe that looks best to you! It's yum and easy!
thanks Emily! You're the greatest!I just can't believe that snow- Its crazy how small Klara looks in comparison. I hope ya'll are warm and dry and have plenty of food. Itd b fun to b there and have snowball fights and make snow angels. Well a girl can dream right? Love you all,
Aunt Mindy
Is Thomas the Train still something Klara likes? We want to send her something and I was wondering if she was still into Thomas the train? Love to you all,
Aunt Mindy
hope your snow is gone and ya'll are having some warmer weather.
Oh yes! She still likes Thomas a lot. These days she is really into puzzles. Love you Min!
Post a Comment