



A mid-to-upper 50's, bright and clear Sunday afternoon is a good time for us to head outside for a jog in or around the city.
Klara and I have a fun ritual of parking in Rosslyn and heading out with the jogging stroller for exercise, and to take in the sites and the scenery. In the last months, the favorite route has been down the path by the river toward the park just adjacent to the airport.
After watching planes take off and land, kicking the soccer ball around, blowing out dandelions and other, we continue to the airport, where we sit by a large window looking out over several terminals. Lots going on, and Klara spots most of it.
After getting a granola (or "garola" bar) at the snack shop for $.95 plus tax ($1), we go over to the Metro and back to Rosslyn. Here are a few photos from today's outing.
4 comments:
wonderful ritual! you are building a precious memory chest which you all will always cherish. the gift of time spent together cannot be quantified. love the pictures. love you all!
g.a.
p.s. I love you Klara
I love you, baby-niece-friend!
I can't wait to play with you when you get here!
She looks so much like everyone in Marshall's family but with blond hair. That makes the score Scherts -2, Sanas - 1...time for another baby, Em.
Maybe the next one (hypothetical, of course) will look just like the Scherts, with dark brown hair and blue or green eyes. Nobody would know that they're related.
Post a Comment