Apologies for the wardrobe malfunction, it was a loose-fitting baby outfit for a hot, HUMID day -- and these were taken at the end of it. The parents look tired; the kids not so much.
I went through all the photos with Marshall holding the girls, and JMM is having a wardrobe malfunction a la Janet Jackson in every single one. Otherwise, I would change the picture- sorry y'all!
4 comments:
I went through all the photos with Marshall holding the girls, and JMM is having a wardrobe malfunction a la Janet Jackson in every single one. Otherwise, I would change the picture- sorry y'all!
You guys are an absolutely beautiful family, Janet Jackson malfunction or otherwise. I love you all. Em, you look great!
These are beautiful pictures. You have wonderful little girls that look so happy. Blessings for all four of you.
Wow, what a beautiful family. I can't wait to meet little J!
Post a Comment