Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Jump!
She always amazes us, especially with her athleticism. The stunt at the end frightens me, but we would be lying if we said we weren't proud of her. Whenever we go down the carpeted stairs, she always options to clear the last two or three steps rather than walk them each- such a spunk! Last night I caught her, out of the corner of my eye, clearing four steps! I scolded her at first, but she demonstrated time and time again that it's no biggie! So we whipped out the flip camera. But then, at the last minute, she decided to add an extra step of height when the camera was rolling, and it happened so fast, it caught me by surprise and took my breath away. (She's not doing that five-step stunt anymore.) I told Marshall that this will make us look like really negligent parents. He's begs to differ. So, here you go- enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's awesome, though it give me a slight heart attack..
Us too.. Don't you love how she leaves the picture briefly and then comes flying through it from the upper corner. Crazy stuff.
She lands every jump like a gymnast pro. Unbelievable, frankly.
It is a bit breathtaking to watch, but kids are amazing with no sense of fear, which is important (in general that is!)
You two are such good parents....a blessing for sure for our precious granddaughter.
Hugs & love to each of you.
Thanks for all the pictures too. I miss you so!
g.a.
she's a doll. I love the anticipation of waiting for her to appear- a little scary though. She's truly amazing! Love the music with it too!!!
Post a Comment