Sunday, May 18, 2008

This fits me


Lounging in a new comfy chair. She recognized immediately that it was just her size.

4 comments:

Ferris Family said...

No grape juice in this chair Miss Klara.

Cari said...

wow. that is wild. is that an actual piece of upholstered furniture?
i coulda used that in Austin when all i had was milk crates..
lucky girl!!!

Marshall J.S. said...

She'd probably be fine with milk crates, but seemed to get a kick out of having her own mini place to sit and read, put her dolls or climb on.

Funny enough, her chair is the only new piece of furniture we've ever purchased. (It was on sale and all that.) Anyway, you'll have to come visit and see how it fits into everything. Em's done a very nice job with it all.

Cari said...

I respect the Klara sized chair. Anything that encourages a good read is fine by me!
I really do need to come visit. Klara and I could crush a cup of juice and maybe even split a baby top pot...