Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The middle of Pennsylvania






We saw lots of beautiful countryside during our trip to Syracuse. Central Pa and Western NY are more mountainous (hillish) and verdant than we expected. On the way back we stopped at a beautiful farm in Central PA with a barn full of antiques. The best part was playing in soft green grass in the pleasant 70-degree afternoon weather. The aging pup who kept us company was so gentle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SOOO beautiful! I love her gorgeous smile & I can only imagine how her laugh sounds! I hope I get to meet her soon. Love to you all. Mindy

Anonymous said...

Looks like happiness is a plush green patch of grass, a beautiful day, mommy, and a new furry friend! Good pictures again. Thanks for letting us see too.
g.a.

Cari said...

she's too cute!

Cari said...

klara has a new little baby friend! miles is anxious to meet you, K and family!!