Sooo precious! Wish Andy & I were there to see them and meet Jane. They are growing up so fast. I love Janes little feet! Give big hugs and kisses to them for us. Love to you all, wish we were there with you all, much love, Aunt Mindy
Klara likes sushi, particularly the cucumber roll and the salmon roll. She likes edamame as well. Jane likes the rice, edamame, regular and marinated cucumbers. Its a cheap and fun eat where everyone digs in. (It totals less than $20 for four of us!)
3 comments:
Sooo precious! Wish Andy & I were there to see them and meet Jane. They are growing up so fast. I love Janes little feet! Give big hugs and kisses to them for us. Love to you all, wish we were there with you all, much love, Aunt Mindy
The girls are so beautiful. Jane has changed alot since we saw her. Does she like sushi?
Mom
Klara likes sushi, particularly the cucumber roll and the salmon roll. She likes edamame as well. Jane likes the rice, edamame, regular and marinated cucumbers. Its a cheap and fun eat where everyone digs in. (It totals less than $20 for four of us!)
Post a Comment