Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Swimmingly

At age 4 and a half Klara belle is already at home in the water. Where she started this summer and where she is now, at the beginning of August, is genuinely impressive.

I know this is a delight to a few people, and grandparents in particular -- two of whom are watching in person at present, and one that, at the moment, is seeing this from afar!

4 comments:

Aunt Mindy said...

She's part fish and fast at that! That's awesome. I'm glad she's so comfortable in the water. You all be safe and have fun although the pool looks like a freshing idea. Love to you all. Aunt Mindy

Caroline Otilka said...

She takes after her Aunt Mindy! There are a few pics floating around of Min's time on the Blanchett swim team.
Klara is a little athlete!

Em&Marsh said...

Not to leave you out, Dad! I know you're excited too. Just highlighting how much I imagine Mom is enjoying it.

Tres Rios Project: Joe and Jennie Westfall said...

I always remember the Schert girls being so fish-like in their pool when I would visit. It must be in the blood... Oh and the sound of the crickets in the background kills me. I love it!