



I thought I would share this bit (with accompanying photos) about a recent visit to the White House Conference Center. This week I was part of a small delegation that made several stops throughout the policy establishment, including a visit to the White House Conference Center to meet with an NSC official.
So we're discussing serious if not grave matters, etc., and I notice a framed photo on the wall across from me. Its Obama with a football and a (fill in the blank) look on my his face. Hmm.. I look down the room to the next one, and its a masterpiece. Obama on the basketball floor with an aide and a little kid. He and the aide have arms up in a double team, trapping defense against the hapless youngster. Wow.
The other framed and enlarged photos are the same theme, Obama the sportsman, with a football, with a fishing pole, etc. I thought of another print in that theme that will go perfectly with the collection.
2 comments:
It's hard to believe that anyone would frame let alone hang those very poor quality,(in every way), photos!!!
Regardless, I like your take on the subject!!
g.a.
He's sucha d-bag.
(I know, I'm all class.)
Post a Comment