Klara enjoys talking on the phone. (But at this point in time, mostly on the the pretend phone.) She likes talking with friends, more imagined than real. I caught some of this banter on video here. Klara was in
full swing before we started recording, and we caught up mid-trajectory and captured some of her conversation (with
Jake) before the shyness and awareness of
attention kicked in.
6 comments:
TOOO cute! She has got so much personality- I just love her so much! I wish we lived closer so that Andy & I could be a bigger part of her life. Can't wait to see ya'll. Love to you all. Aunt Mindy
Dude, how did she get Jake Locker's number?? I've been trying for YEARS!
She's so rad. I'm forwarding this to Jake's washington.edu account. Maybe he'll look at it, maybe not.. But I bet he'd get a kick out of this. I know I would.
(Bt-dubs, that dress is awesome)
She is way beyond adorable & precious. It would be pretty rad if Jake watches it.
Love love love,
G.A
Ask my favorite niece if I can join her and Jake for sausage pizza. I know it's a big ask, but those two are darn near the most awesome of dinner company combos for this guy.
Thanks all! Min, Mom, Nick, CB. CB: yes please send the video to Jake (and Sark) if you'd like. Nick, that would be a great dinner. I think Klara would like the menu at the Ram too : )
Post a Comment