She is precious!! I love the one of her and Grandma Vicki. And your prior post, now I see the horsie she was talking about. Can't wait to see her. (Wish there wasn't such a swine flu scare, I'd come visit tomorrow. Not concerned for self but more for bringing something from a plane ride home to Klara.) Hugs & kisses to each of you, Love, G.A.
3 comments:
She's so beautiful. She looks really tall. How tall is K now? Love you all hugs and kisses to K Mindy
K is exactly one inch shy of three feet. 35 inches. We now have a wooden growth chart on the wall to track it. She thinks it's so fun!
She is precious!! I love the one of her and Grandma Vicki.
And your prior post, now I see the horsie she was talking about. Can't wait to see her. (Wish there wasn't such a swine flu scare, I'd come visit tomorrow. Not concerned for self but more for bringing something from a plane ride home to Klara.)
Hugs & kisses to each of you,
Love,
G.A.
Post a Comment