We went with Daddy on his business trip to Chicago a couple of weeks ago. This time it wasn't downtown, but we had the chance to see Marshall's Uncle and Aunts who live in the greater area. This was their first time meeting the adorable Energy Force that is Baby K. She wasn't shy at all and took to her relatives quickly. We had a good visit, but it was unfortunately marked by a stomach virus that I came down with just hours after these photos. Good times. Thankfully, we were among family, so they took good care of me and kept Klara happily entertained until I bounced back. One cute snapshot from our time was an exhausted Baby K falling asleep in Sue's arms. Our hotel was near Wheaton, so we also got a visit with cousin Chris (no picture yet.) Another very cute moment was K's first ride in a limousine- yes she rode in a limousine- carseat and all- along with Daddy's colleagues who admired her on the way back to the airport.


1 comment:
Congratulations Aunt Emily!! I know you can't wait to see our niece Esther!
Post a Comment